Access to information is a fundamental human right. At the Texas Observer, we believe that journalism is crucial to holding the powerful accountable and essential in the development of a world that protects the lives, and rights, of all human beings. It’s with this spirit that we hope to partner, collaborate and share resources with news outlets also working in the public’s interest.
All of the Texas Observer’s articles are available for free syndication for news sources under the following conditions:
- Articles must be reprinted with the following attribution at the top or bottom of the story:
- Articles must include Texas Observer alongside author byline (First name/last name/Texas Observer)
- Articles cannot be rewritten, edited or changed beyond alignments with house style books. Partners must notify us by email to style changes.
- Photos, illustrations and other art may be available for syndication but must be confirmed.
- Promotional materials distributed by your outlet, including all social media work, must include cites for the Observer and our reporter. Outlets must also tag the Observer in all social media posts.
- Partners are required to notify us by email that the article will be republished at [email protected].